The jungle gym is so fun! I'm glad that Scotty had someone to play with on them. I'm not so sure I'm glad that he learned how to climb up higher though! I guess you can't stop them from learning things even from an older cousin.
Oh my kids are going to miss playing with Scotty when they move. These are great pictures, even if they are all in their pjs.
Ok only Hazel is in her PJs.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The jungle gym is so fun! I'm glad that Scotty had someone to play with on them. I'm not so sure I'm glad that he learned how to climb up higher though! I guess you can't stop them from learning things even from an older cousin.
Oh my kids are going to miss playing with Scotty when they move. These are great pictures, even if they are all in their pjs.
Ok only Hazel is in her PJs.
Post a Comment