We had a "David & Connie Anderson family reunion" this summer and had a great time together. Our children have been twice blessed to live close to both sets of grandparents. The girls have enjoyed dropping in for a snack, playing games, raking & bagging leaves, laughing with, or simply stopping for a quick hug and "I love you" moment. We treasure our family!Thursday, November 6, 2008
We had a "David & Connie Anderson family reunion" this summer and had a great time together. Our children have been twice blessed to live close to both sets of grandparents. The girls have enjoyed dropping in for a snack, playing games, raking & bagging leaves, laughing with, or simply stopping for a quick hug and "I love you" moment. We treasure our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GREAT PICTURE!!! I need a copy of that one for my wall.
Love ya
Oh how fun! I'm so glad I found this. I'll be back- T
Post a Comment